Wednesday, August 20, 2008

finally i updating my blog after 2 months?i guess

well been a busy and tired day.I just don feel like blogging anymore but 'someone' ask me to.
So i had my vocal lesson this afternoon.it was wonderful..indescribable i should say.I sang All By Myself by Eric Clapton and preparing it for my Sing and Shops Semi Finals on this coming Sunday at 2pm in Queensbay. You guys can come over to watch if you wanna support.haha

At 6pm, Yan Y and Gini was supposed to record at hits studio for jzelynn.but since the manager didnt receive my sms they thought its 630pm.and both of them waited there for nothing.so sorry.
During the recording,jzelynn ask both of them to sing harmonize for the song and both of them were like %#$^#%@.She even ask me to try out.when i went inside the recording room,my mind just gone blank.so i suggested to them try out with the piano.we almost spend like 20 min i guess to complete 2 sentences.but so what,we had fun and both of them were trying to memorise it.Gavin had the video on this phone ahha.At last Mr Fong suggested them to change to whole thing.So we almost wasted one and half hour in the studio.

Anyway Me Gavin Joel and Joshua had sound engineering class after the recording session.Mr Fong rondomly gave each of us a Cd by Sand a local band from Penang.We talked so much about real ghost stories that scares drivers and no one dare to go to toilet at the end of lesson until gavin wanted to go and all of us just followed haha.sooo on the way back driving just tried to think other stuffs.so ppl im scared of ghost.aaaa.thank god i reached home safely

No comments: